Hello all! Yesterday I wanted to eat a Jacket Potato but without all the cheese, just something different. So I whipped this up – to add to B’s easy collection of Recipes 🙂
And then I thought.. Let me just add Chia Seeds to it for a boost in health 😉
Vegetarian Tuna Avocado Jacket Potato with Chia Seeds
Bakes: How ever many potatoes you bake, I baked 2!
- 2 Jacket Potatoes
- 1 Packet Vegetarian Tuna
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Tbsp Mayo
- 1 can Sweet Corn
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- To taste: S & P, mustard, tabasco
- Preheat oven to 200 C.
- Wash the potatoes.
- Cut a cross in the middle of the potato.
- Poke all sides with a fork for even baking.
- Bake for 1 hour 20 mins.
- In the meantime, wash the tuna with a strainer to remove excess oil.
- Mix tuna with Mayo, salt, pepper, tabasco, mustard.
- Add sweet corn to the mixture.
- Put this mixture in the potato when it’s done.
- Top it up with pieces of Avocado and sprinkle Chia Seeds on top!
My husband really enjoyed this for lunch 🙂 So it’s definitely going to be something we have more often. I’ve just been in the whole AVOCADO mood. 🙂 Hope everyones been fab!