Hello everyone! So yes I have been up to cooking – but its been pretty busy with Envylope so I’ve not been posting much. But I must. I must. Just simply because I really do enjoy blogging!
So I wanted something easy, quick and healthy as a stir fry to have with Tofu Hoisin Steaks (the easiest Tofu dish you can ever whip up).
And a close up of the greens… The texture was just right and so was the sauce!
It was yum! Being Vegetarian you have to try to like all kinds of vegetables otherwise it’s pretty limited!
B’s Chinese Style Ginger Glazed Brussel Sprouts
Makes: Enough for 3-4 people
- 1 packet Brussel Sprouts
- 3-4 Chestnut Mushrooms, sliced
- 2-3 carrots, sliced
- A tsp of ginger, cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp Seasame Oil
Ingredients for Sauce:
- 4 Tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 heaped Tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- Put 2 Tbsp of Sesame Oil on pan. Cook Ginger on low flame.
- Mix Sauces in a Bowl with a whisk.
- Add vegetables to the pan. I like the order of Mushrooms-Carrots-Brussels.
- After vegetables are all cooked (about 8-10mins), add the sauce to the pan and stir it in.
- It will be done in 2-3 mins! Let the sauce thicken and glaze the vegetables 🙂
Hope you enjoy it!