I’ve been eating popcorn on and off in the cinema lately. I know I shouldn’t – but I can’t help it. Sometimes, I make it at home, my stove-popcorn style. However, the popcorn only pops with at least 3 tbsp of oil! Ok, that’s to feed two very hungry people. LOL 🙂
So I went on amazon and decided to order a fat-free popcorn maker. It was 20 pounds with free shipping. Really a good deal! It just arrived – and I couldn’t resist but try some!
Thought I’d add the pamphlet – incase anyone wants to order it too (all the info is on there!)
- Fat Free
- Takes less space than my blender (it’s tiny)
- Pops the corn in 3 minutes
- Minimal clean up needed (just wiping with damp cloth and washing the measuring spoon)
- Melt your butter in the same measuring spoon as the kernels (ONLY ONE SPOON TO WASH!)
- Only a small quantity can be made (about 4 cups of popped corn). We eat a lot. LOL. It’s good for portion control though!
- Wait 12 minutes for it to completely cool down before a second batch can be made
- Not as crunchy as popcorn made with oil
Having said all this, I would recommend it. It makes a very easy snack when you are in a peckish mood. 🙂 Also, popcorn is rich in fibre and low in fat. It’s oil-free with this device!
TO BUY OR NOT TO BUY? TO BUY