Hello Everyone! Had my sister and her lovely daughter over for a play date and lunch, Thought its the perfect time to try a new easy mushroom dish (since we both love mushrooms – and my husband isn’t quite a fan, so I don’t end up having many mushroom filled meals!).
Mushroom Feta Spaghetti
Makes: Enough for 4 or a hungry 2
- 1 box of small portobello mushrooms
- 1 packet of spaghetti
- Fresh Feta Cheese (50g)
- Handful of finely chopped fresh parsley
- Handful of finely chopped fresh spinach
- Seasoning: freshly ground pepper, sea salt, olive oil, pasta water
- Boil spaghetti as directed, and keep some pasta water for later aside.
- In a pan, pour olive oil and cook sliced mushrooms.
- Add spaghetti, spinach and parsley. Mix well.
- Season the pasta and add crumbled feta cheese.
*Adding chilli flakes will give you more of a kick – but I didn’t want to add any chilli, onion to the pasta. I wanted it to be basic so I could fully taste the feta cheese 🙂
Such an easy dish to whip in no time at all. Really yummy! xx