Hello! I was thinking of trying bread cups – so simple yet they look so pretty! I had avocados in the fridge and they were softening up and waiting to be mashed. So thought I’d whip up some fresh guacamole!
First, lightly oil/butter muffin cups to prevent bread from sticking. cut the edges of the bread and put it in the cup!
B’s Bread Cups filled with Fresh Guacamole
- slices of bread (edges cut out)
- cut pieces of tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees. Oil muffin pan.
- Press bread inwardly to form a cup shape.
- Bake for 10 minutes or so (keep an eye on it).
- Fill it in with guacamole and any other toppings!
- Guacamole (kitchenpostcards.wordpress.com)
- Guacamole, Guacamole Recipe & Guacamole Dip | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Guacamole Recipe (kraftrecipes.com)
- How To Make Guacamole (marshallcampusrec.wordpress.com)
- What’s Cookin: Homemade Guacamole (ramblingsofahomeschoolmomma.wordpress.com)