Hello! I was thinking of trying bread cups – so simple yet they look so pretty! I had avocados in the fridge and they were softening up and waiting to be mashed. So thought I’d whip up some fresh guacamole!
First, lightly oil/butter muffin cups to prevent bread from sticking. cut the edges of the bread and put it in the cup!
Bake them! And top them up till they look yumyyyyy…
B’s Bread Cups filled with Fresh Guacamole
- slices of bread (edges cut out)
- cut pieces of tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees. Oil muffin pan.
- Press bread inwardly to form a cup shape.
- Bake for 10 minutes or so (keep an eye on it).
- Fill it in with guacamole and any other toppings!
- Guacamole (kitchenpostcards.wordpress.com)
- Guacamole, Guacamole Recipe & Guacamole Dip | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Guacamole Recipe (kraftrecipes.com)
- How To Make Guacamole (marshallcampusrec.wordpress.com)
- What’s Cookin: Homemade Guacamole (ramblingsofahomeschoolmomma.wordpress.com)
7 thoughts on “Bread Cups filled with Fresh Guacamole”
Thanks Bandhna for the pingback! the bread cups are a great idea!
What a great idea. Would never have thought to use up extra bread like that. You’re extremely creative 🙂
Wow. cool idea. Makes for a perfect party appetizer
Yeah! So easy and so cute! hahaha! I’m thinking of making this for a party next 🙂
Yum! I love the idea of using bread cups 😀
Thanks!! My sis makes choco cups, and I think tortilla cups work out good too. Haven’t tried it yet though!!
How adorable! bread + guacamole?! Yum!