The latest announcement by Apple has finally been made. There had been a lot of anticipation for it at home (my husband of course)!
So what’s all the fuss about? What’s the actual difference?
Basically I can sum it up in three points.
- They now come in colors! (But is it worth buying it just for a color especially since there are colored cases available?)
- They are cheaper. (That’s good if you don’t already own an iPhone)
- Tighter security with the users thumbprint is now possible. (That’s really cool but it doesn’t warrant me buying a new phone since I already have the iPhone 5) – iPhone 5S
Hmmm… I don’t actually get the fuss. The functionality is pretty much the same – but it looks pretty.
Here’s a screenshot of it from the Apple website. I wonder how the sales would be for this one!
- Apple to launch its iPhone 5S and possibly iPhone 5C on Tuesday (pc-tablet.com)
- iPhone 5S and 5C : Awesomeness (isaacloo.wordpress.com)
- Apple announces two new iPhones: iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S (reviewgist.com)
- Walmart to sell iPhone 5C for $79, iPhone 5S for $189 | Apple – CNET News (news.cnet.com)
- Apple iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c: all you need to know (phonearena.com)