Hello everyone. Hope everyones been very good 🙂 Here’s another one of B’s Recipes 🙂 I am really enjoying this platform for me to blog and share. Comments and likes are really encouraging, so please do keep them coming! 🙂
Thought I’d share an easy Chinese recipe that I’ve made up quite a while ago. We have this usually about once a month with variation of veggies (depending what’s in my pantry!)
Hubby’s Chow Mein (it just looked more colourful than mine. I DO NOT EAT CHILLI. I am Japanese at heart. Mild food = good food):
Here’s a pic of all the veggies while cooking:
And a pic of my noodles, slightly less colourful in comparison but more delectable:
B’s Easy Vegetarian Chow Mein (Chinese Noodles)
Makes: Enough for 3-4 people depending on appetite! haha!
- 1 packet Chow Mein Noodles
- 4 carrots
- 6 mushrooms
- Handful of green beans
- 3 Quorn Sausages
- Seasoning: Light Soya Sauce, Dark Soya Sauce, 1/2 tsp red chilli powder, Sesame oil, mushroom seasoning
- Prepare noodles and drain.
- Put sausages in oven as instructions show and chop in bite size pieces.
- In a wok, put 1 tsp normal oil and 1 tbsp sesame oil. When hot stir fry cut mushrooms till done. Add grated carrots and cut green beans. Add sausage pieces. Add seasoning to taste.
- Add noodles and adjust flavour.
It’s easy, healthy, vegetarian and yummy. You really need to try this!
- Chow Mein Noodles: Practicing how to use Chopsticks. (chocolatespoonandthecamera.wordpress.com)
- Easy Beef Chow Mein (landofcravings.wordpress.com)
- chow mein (instructables.com)