The title gives away the whole post 😉 I’ve made Frozen Banana Ice-cream before (just blend the frozen banana – I’ve blogged about it here). It’s a simple vegetarian ice-cream with added flavours. Delectable. Today I wanted a tiny bit of Nutella and Peanut Butter in it… I got started on whipping this up! 😉
Got my ingredients ready:
Put it in the food processor with a bit of milk and the additional flavourings:
The end product – creamy yummy… delish… HEALTHY… Well relatively healthy, much better than an ice-cream scoop! So here it is… The end product:
This one has more chocolate! 🙂
B’s Easy 3 ingredient Ice-cream : Banana, Nutella & Peanut Butter
Makes: One Scoop
- 1 Frozen Banana (cut into pieces prior to freezing)
- 1-2 tbsp Milk
- 1/2 tsp Nutella
- 1/2 tsp Peanut Butter (home-made it better, check out my recipe here)
- Blend frozen banana pieces in a powerful blender or food processor.
- Add a bit of milk if needed.
- Add Nutella and Peanut Butter.
- Keep blending till smooth consistency is achieved.
- Serve immediately (Yes immediately! Do not underestimate the melting power of frozen banana! haha)
Hope you enjoy it! It’s helping me overcome this terribly hot weather in London.
- Creamy Chilli Chocolate Ice Cream (thekitchenantics.wordpress.com)
- The “Magic” Ice Cream (sukardessert.wordpress.com)
- banana ice-cream (thepetitestreet.wordpress.com)
- Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream (Gluten Free and Vegan) (beardandbonnet.com)