The new iOS is out to developers for now, but its out nonetheless. My husband was glued to the announcement yesterday. So much so, that he sat in a different room from me, in full concentration! I must admit, Apple really knows how to simplify solutions whilst making an interface sophisticated. It’s pretty brilliant if you ask me 🙂
What I like about it:
- It looks pretty! (Aesthetics are just important)
- Simple to use new functions. Such as: You can adjust the brightness of the phone from anywhere. Similarly, wireless can be switched on and off at ease. This would be a really convenient feature for me when I’m traveling and leeching of free wifi from McDonalds!
- Multitasking in Apps made easier. I’m not good at multitasking haha!
I don’t have it yet on my phone though. My husband does and he keeps showing it off. I guess there are perks being a member of the Apple Developer Program. He gets all the geeky stuff first 😉 He takes a lot of pride in it too!!
On a sidetrack, I’m getting better at DOTS! Yaey!
I was playing it on the tube today. Fortunately, I managed to get a seat (just one way though!) On the way back, I was squashed with the crowd which made it hard to play, let alone breathe. DOT DOT DOT.
- Here’s What All The New iOS 7 Icons Look Like Compared To iOS 6 Icons (cultofmac.com)
- What does iOS 7 mean for the future of Android? (pocketnow.com)
- Watch iOS 7 In Action In These Incredible Videos Of Every Major New Feature (cultofmac.com)
- Apple iOS in the Car Takes Siri to Go (rumors.automobilemag.com)
- iOS 7: Multitasking (idownloadblog.com)
- Apple iOS 7, Full Details (geeky-gadgets.com)