HOLY MOLY – GUACAMOLE!
I’m trying to go back to my healthy eating regime. It’s really a challenge with all the visitors that keep coming to London. No guest would like a bowl of salad for a meal or a healthy spread. But since everyone’s gone for now – I can eat healthy again.
I made a guacamole spread as I had 2 avocados in the fridge and didn’t feel like eating them raw in salad. It’s really very easy for those of you who haven’t made it before! I leave out onion and garlic just for the added simplicity. However, you can fancy it up all you want!
Many people mash the avocado up but I prefer it to be a smoother paste.
I blended my ingredients to form a paste:
The creamy spread after I seasoned it:
It was lovely! Tasty and healthy vegetarian food, you can’t go wrong!
B’s Easy Guacamole (Avocado Spread)
- 2 avocados (ripened)
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Salt and Black Pepper to season
- Mash avocado. Put it into a blender/chopper with cherry tomatoes cut into halves. Blend till its a creamy paste.
- Remove into a bowl and season with lemon juice, cumin powder, salt and pepper!
So easy, so tasty, so… there’s just no excuse 🙂
- Guacamole (threesisterscooking.wordpress.com)
- Guacamole Recipes & Easy Guacamole Recipe | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Guacamole (skinnymuffinrecipes.wordpress.com)
- 5 Minute Guacamole (sunthroughtintedwindows.wordpress.com)
2 thoughts on “B’s Easy Guacamole (Avocado Spread) Recipe”
Guacamole is one of my favourites, so the easier the recipe, the better!
Guacamole is so tasty and can be so healthy at the same time! 🙂 Thanks for dropping by Laura! Hope you’re keeping well! X