HOLY MOLY – GUACAMOLE!
I’m trying to go back to my healthy eating regime. It’s really a challenge with all the visitors that keep coming to London. No guest would like a bowl of salad for a meal or a healthy spread. But since everyone’s gone for now – I can eat healthy again.
I made a guacamole spread as I had 2 avocados in the fridge and didn’t feel like eating them raw in salad. It’s really very easy for those of you who haven’t made it before! I leave out onion and garlic just for the added simplicity. However, you can fancy it up all you want!
Many people mash the avocado up but I prefer it to be a smoother paste.
I blended my ingredients to form a paste:
It was lovely! Tasty and healthy vegetarian food, you can’t go wrong!
B’s Easy Guacamole (Avocado Spread)
- 2 avocados (ripened)
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Salt and Black Pepper to season
- Mash avocado. Put it into a blender/chopper with cherry tomatoes cut into halves. Blend till its a creamy paste.
- Remove into a bowl and season with lemon juice, cumin powder, salt and pepper!
So easy, so tasty, so… there’s just no excuse 🙂
- Guacamole (threesisterscooking.wordpress.com)
- Guacamole Recipes & Easy Guacamole Recipe | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Guacamole (skinnymuffinrecipes.wordpress.com)
- 5 Minute Guacamole (sunthroughtintedwindows.wordpress.com)