The sun is blazing in the midst of London’s summer. Yes summer. It’s been so hot the last few days that I feel I’m living in the tropics. Funny how I complain about the weather either way. Haha!
The bright weather made me get bright nails done today!
It’s the OPI Turquoise Shatter. I’m not into shatter-look nails anymore, but since I have the color, I thought why not! 😉
Simply love the brightness of it.
Here’s another shot:
Trying to add spark to my mundane monday which consists of just way too much laundry (entire weekend), chores and grocery shopping to stock the fridge for the upcoming week.
- Bright Summery Nails! (bandhnakaur.wordpress.com)
- Nail Files: OPI Polka.Com (girlsaboutlife.com)
- Summer Nail Polish Favs (tanyasylvan.com)
- 10 Facts About Opi Nail Lacquer (poutperfection.com)
- Summer Favorites: Nail Polish (trinemarie.com)
- OPI New Nail Colour (lovethelookblog.wordpress.com)
- Nicole By OPI Just Launched Its First-Ever NEON Nail Polish (shefinds.com)
2 thoughts on “OPI: Turquoise Bright Nails”
Turquoise is my favorite color! I don’t know that I could pull off turquoise nails, however; but they certainly look fab on you! Celeste 🙂
Thanks Celeste. That’s really sweet of you 🙂 I love turquoise too!! Hope you are keeping well. Enjoy the week 🙂 X