I was so thrilled to see an award from Charanyaram. Check out this Vegan food blog 🙂 Thanks for the award 🙂
“This award is for the blogs that shine, make you feel good and are inspiring to the reader.”
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you. (Done that- but thanking you again won’t hurt – thanks!)
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back. (Yeap!)
3 Share 7 random interesting things about yourself. (Going to do that now 🙂 )
4 Nominate up to 15 bloggers for Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs. (Will think of this soon too)
5 Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog. (Yeap I’d love to show it off!)
Random things about me:
- I speak, read and write Japanese. (Although, I don’t look like one! It amuses people)
- I still miss eating chicken. Confessions of a vegetarian.
- I would love to live in New York, I fell in love with Red Bamboo Vegetarian Restarant.
- I can’t stand grumpy people. If you are bitter that won’t make life better.
- Am afraid of heights but make it a point to scare myself! Been on the Eiffel Tower, on a Giant Drop Ride and everything that has made my knees go weak!
- I love things that sparkle. I hope you’ve figured that out.
- I am truly sentimental. I keep keepsakes forever.
My lucky 15 Shine-On Stars:
- Dolce Diana
- Fashion for Lunch
- My Favourite Pastime
- Vegetarian In Vegas
- Tiff’s Tips
- Talking Experience
- Domestic Superhero
- Janine’s Confessions of a Mommyholic
- My Thin Eats
- Homemade With Mess
- Fresh Ingredients
- Get Set And Go
I took time thinking of these people and they are blogs I often read. Hope you all enjoy them too! 🙂