Hello all…! Hope all of you are having a blissful Friday where you are eating merrily. To celebrate the upcoming weekend of course 🙂
Here’s a gorgeous, easy vegetarian meal for you all to whip up! 🙂 Hope you enjoy it! x
B’s Easy Beany & Cheesy Tacos
Makes: Enough for 2 people with a hearty appetite
- 1 can refried beans (El Paso Brand)
- 6 Taco shells (El Paso Brand)
- 2 fresh tomatoes, diced
- Lots of cheese
- Seasoning: oregano, basil, turmeric powder (1.2 tsp), cumin powder (1/2 tsp) , black pepper, chilli powder (1/2 tsp), BBQ sauce, flaxseeds (1 tsp)
- Cook refried beans with some BBQ sauce, turmeric powder, cumin powder, black pepper, chilli powder, flaxseeds. Cook for a few minutes. Keep aside.
- In a bowl mix tomatoes with oregano, basil and pepper.
- Fill tacos with bean mixture then tomatoes.
- Lastly top up with cheese.
- Bake till cheese melts!
Easy meal for a busy day – and I tried to sneak in flaxseeds and my husband didn’t know! Yaey! 🙂
12 thoughts on “Foodie Fridays: B’s Easy Beany & Cheesy Tacos”
Lovely flavours and colourful x
Thanks Dimple! 🙂 Hope you’re doing well..
I love it! You’re pushing me to try more meat free things! Keep it up, B!
That’s really good 🙂 meat-free can be really tasty too!!
that does look good 🙂
It really was Liz! Hope you’re doing well..!
Easy Cheesy!!! 🙂
🙂 Thanks for stopping by Shruti!
These look amazing. I’m not a huge refried beans fan, but I adore baked beans, do you think it’d work as well with those? Great post! :)x
I think it might be a bit messy with baked beans – but I think it would be delish! I love baked beans too 🙂 Thanks Ruth! xx