Hello all…! Hope all of you are having a blissful Friday where you are eating merrily. To celebrate the upcoming weekend of course 🙂
Here’s a gorgeous, easy vegetarian meal for you all to whip up! 🙂 Hope you enjoy it! x
B’s Easy Beany & Cheesy Tacos
Makes: Enough for 2 people with a hearty appetite
- 1 can refried beans (El Paso Brand)
- 6 Taco shells (El Paso Brand)
- 2 fresh tomatoes, diced
- Lots of cheese
- Seasoning: oregano, basil, turmeric powder (1.2 tsp), cumin powder (1/2 tsp) , black pepper, chilli powder (1/2 tsp), BBQ sauce, flaxseeds (1 tsp)
- Cook refried beans with some BBQ sauce, turmeric powder, cumin powder, black pepper, chilli powder, flaxseeds. Cook for a few minutes. Keep aside.
- In a bowl mix tomatoes with oregano, basil and pepper.
- Fill tacos with bean mixture then tomatoes.
- Lastly top up with cheese.
- Bake till cheese melts!
Easy meal for a busy day – and I tried to sneak in flaxseeds and my husband didn’t know! Yaey! 🙂