Hello everyone! I’ve finally tried a cashew spread that I’ve become reading on vegan blogs forever… Although, a Vitamix seems to do a much creamier job. Maybe one day I’ll finally invest in on – or maybe I’ll win one! Haha! There’s always a benefit to being optimistic. Or maybe Vitamix will read this and want to give me one. OK SO MAYBE.
It kind of resembled Ricotta Cheese but a lot healthier 🙂
I’ve been using it as a dip for carrots 🙂
B’s Oregano Cashew Dip
Makes: Enough for 2-3 people as a side
- 3/4 cup of soaked cashews overnight
- 1-2 tbsp of lemon juice (depends on preference)
- 1-2 tbsp of water
- 1 tsp or more of oregano
- Salt, Pepper and any other seasoning you like!
- Put everything in a food processor.
- Taste and add anything else you might want 🙂
- Refrigerate a few hours and store in an air-tight container.
Hope you enjoy this vegan dish! I absolutely loved it as a healthy alternative. It’s very easy too 🙂