Hello 🙂 There are so many 2 ingredient recipes floating around that make you think how easy it can be to whip something up! I came across this website a few days ago and wanted to try somethings out. The ice-cream bread looks like a fantastic idea, I will definitely try it out in B’s Kitchen 🙂
Today, I wanted a healthy but easy snack (I’m recovering from a flu) boo-hoo! Hate having a flu! Yes, I’m all rhyming today 🙂
I used 1 banana and about 3/4 cup of granola. EASY & VEGETARIAN!
I used this granola as it had bits of chocolate. I love the combination of chocolate and banana! 🙂
I mixed the banana and granola in a bowl. Mashing up the banana is key! Then mixing it all in is easy (I use disposable gloves to do this as I have long nails and it’s kind of gross otherwise!)
I then made them into tiny cookie sizes. I didn’t flatten them out much as I prefer it to be soft inside.
I funnily enough forgot to take the end result. It was hot out of the oven – the smell of banana filled the kitchen and I starting eating.. and eating.. Gave the husband his share.. and then I remembered… “MY BLOG…”
The tiny remain before I ate my last bite! 🙂 YUMMY.
B’s 2 Ingredient Granola-Banana Cookies
Bakes: About 6-8 depending on size
- 1 banana (riped is better!)
- 3/4 cup granola
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Line baking tray with cookie sheet.
- Mash the banana and mix in the granola.
- Make sure the mixture is not too dry or wet. It should be moist like the picture above.
- Bake for 15 mins.
Enjoy this healthy vegetarian treat! Great for days when I hit the gym. I can eat minus the guilt.
- Overripe Bananas? Make Granola! (thekitchn.com)
- No Bake Granola Bars (comfortcookingfortwo.wordpress.com)
- 10 foods i’m certain i could never live without. (frugalfoodiefamily.com)
- Triple Chocolate Protein Cookies (califitgirl.wordpress.com)
- Peanut Butter Granola (chocolatemedals.com)