My second blog award – I was so excited to get this!!! Thank you Laurie!! You can check out her website here. I almost feel like she’s my soul-blogger-sister as we seem to have so many things in common – that are kind of *ahem* WEIRD. hahahaha! 🙂 So do check out her blog!!
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website/blog.
Yeap yeap yeap!
2. Announce your win with a post. Make sure to post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
Thanks Laurie! You can never thank someone enough. 🙂
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
Yes will do!
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
(Going to write a list soon – I can think of at least 20 interesting things! LOL!)
The lucky nominees are…
1) Charayanam – Healthy Vegan Recipes
2) Diana – Dolce Diana
3) Christine – Part of my world
4) Ryan – Ryan M Bell Photography
5) Celeste – Honk If You’re Vegan
6) Myra – The Happy Health Freak
7) Liz – Food for Fun
8) Rika – Vegan Miam
9) Millie – The Mind of an Eclecticist
10) Chris – Miss Chris Creations
11) Laura – Tinkerbelle
12) Tiff – Tiff’s Tips
**That’s all I can think of. These are my go to blogs. Well and of course LAURIE’S BLOG, but I don’t think I can present the award back to her. That’s sort of like returning a birthday present to the person that gave it to you.**
Interesting facts about me:
1) I find it hard to be normal. I think being normal is weird.
2) I love going to every Hardrock Cafe in all different countries and collecting their tees.
3) I order the same thing in my favourite restaurants each time after contemplating about trying something new. I LIKE TAKING GUEST to my fav restaurants to try their food as that enables me to try new things without risking the disappointment of forgoing my order! HAHA!
4) I believe I am a celeb of my own life.
5) I love to dream. Aim for the moon and even if you fall – you will reach the stars. I believe that. I’m a believer, an idealist.
6) I completely hate negative people who drain my positivity. GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY!
7) I wish I could eat all the healthy food in the world but cheese gets in my way.
*OMG – I just got started. There’s really just so much more to me 😉
Really happy with this award….! Thank you 🙂