My second blog award – I was so excited to get this!!! Thank you Laurie!! You can check out her website here. I almost feel like she’s my soul-blogger-sister as we seem to have so many things in common – that are kind of *ahem* WEIRD. hahahaha! 🙂 So do check out her blog!!
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website/blog.
Yeap yeap yeap!
2. Announce your win with a post. Make sure to post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
Thanks Laurie! You can never thank someone enough. 🙂
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
Yes will do!
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
(Going to write a list soon – I can think of at least 20 interesting things! LOL!)
The lucky nominees are…
1) Charayanam – Healthy Vegan Recipes
2) Diana – Dolce Diana
3) Christine – Part of my world
4) Ryan – Ryan M Bell Photography
5) Celeste – Honk If You’re Vegan
6) Myra – The Happy Health Freak
7) Liz – Food for Fun
8) Rika – Vegan Miam
9) Millie – The Mind of an Eclecticist
10) Chris – Miss Chris Creations
11) Laura – Tinkerbelle
12) Tiff – Tiff’s Tips
**That’s all I can think of. These are my go to blogs. Well and of course LAURIE’S BLOG, but I don’t think I can present the award back to her. That’s sort of like returning a birthday present to the person that gave it to you.**
Interesting facts about me:
1) I find it hard to be normal. I think being normal is weird.
2) I love going to every Hardrock Cafe in all different countries and collecting their tees.
3) I order the same thing in my favourite restaurants each time after contemplating about trying something new. I LIKE TAKING GUEST to my fav restaurants to try their food as that enables me to try new things without risking the disappointment of forgoing my order! HAHA!
4) I believe I am a celeb of my own life.
5) I love to dream. Aim for the moon and even if you fall – you will reach the stars. I believe that. I’m a believer, an idealist.
6) I completely hate negative people who drain my positivity. GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY!
7) I wish I could eat all the healthy food in the world but cheese gets in my way.
*OMG – I just got started. There’s really just so much more to me 😉
Really happy with this award….! Thank you 🙂
16 thoughts on “B’s Blog Award: Versatile Blogger! YIPPEEEE!!”
Congrats – well deserved!!! And thank you 🙂 Great pages you posted, I can’t wait to check them out. Love your blog…keep up the awesome work!!
Thank you !!
Congratulations and thank you for the nomination! 🙂 I will eventually be posting my award and nominations. Peace be with you today!
Also, if you want to comment on my posts, click on the image titles above each photo to be taken to a separate page where you can comment. Thank you again! 🙂
Thanks Ryan! 🙂 Yes – thanks for the clarification of how to comment. Although it should be obvious to me – it wasn’t! HAHAHAHHA ! 🙂 Look forward to all your awesome photos! x
Haha. I’m starting to think it’s why I don’t get lots of likes. Thank you Bandhna you’re very sweet! 😉
Thanks for thinking of me and I’m honoured to be on your versatile blogger list!
Your welcome! I’m enjoying your posts on food and travel! Also appreciate all your comments 🙂 xx
Congrats on this award – you deserve it girl!! And thanks so much for the nomination – I’m really touched. I enjoyed reading the interesting facts about you. You sound like such a positive person – I love that! And I’m with you, being normal is weird. Celeste 🙂
Thanks Celeste!! YOU DESERVE IT TOO!! I try to be positive – I do have my share of “sorrow” like everyone does but try to make it a point to focus on my blessings. Being positive just helps you be happy daily!! 🙂 I see the same streak in you!! I hope this coming birthday you will party like a rockstar and be super excited its your birthday again!!! 🙂 xx
Congratulations and thanks for the nomination 🙂 I am similar – I will order the same thing at my favourite restaurant after deliberating for a long time & that quote about reaching for the stars is one of my favourites! I was told that quote when I was in my teens and ever since then, I’ve lived by it. You really live life to it’s fullest – it’s so refreshing to see! Keep up the good work 🙂
Well goodness – now I think we are even more alike!! Aside from the Hardrock, check, check, check on all the rest!!! Funny enough though, I do visit the Hardrock’s when we travel because my mother collects the pins and I buy the T-shirts for our oldest son.
Have a lovely day!!
HAHAHA tell me about it.. Really hate it. I mean everyone has their share of sorrow in the world – but positive people deal with it better without the need of bringing the world down with them. Thanks for dropping by – look forward to hearing from you! Will check out your blog soon too 🙂 x
am obviously just getting my act together here on these nominations. Congrats to you and thanks for including me in your list 🙂 Totally agree that negativity is a waste of time. Seriously. Why moan about things when there’s so much to enjoy? Will circle back for awards in hopefully the not too far off future. xs and os to you!
🙂 Better late than never Liz!! No problem! 🙂
Exactly negativity really gets to me and I try to just stay away as much as I can as it will eventually affect me. It’s not easy trying to stay positive but its the only way to go in life. xx liz!! xx
Well done! x