I’ve recently bought the VonShef Stone Raclette Grill. I was missing some grilled cheese from Switzerland. I was there 2 years ago, the cheese is to die for. I bought this grill to have an indoor BBQ as the weather in London is so unpredictable. So just in case. I absolutely loved it (thought I’d give you my verdict first) 🙂
Here are pictures that prove that Vegetarians can have a great grill too!
So vibrant and beautiful
The layered grill.. Such an awesome feature!
Loved the Kebabs!
You can’t go wrong with Quorn Sausages. You seriously can’t.
Cheese from heaven. It just couldn’t get any better.
Here’s a breakdown of the VonShef Grill. What I liked/disliked etc!
What we had for dinner from the grill:
- Quorn Sausages with bread
- Halloumi-Cherry Tomato Kebabs
- Roasted Potatoes
- Corn on the Cob
- Grilled Asparagus
- Grilled Peppers
- Grilled Gruyere Cheese *to die for*
How to Use the Grill:
- Pre-heat it for 20-25 mins
- Brush oil on it lightly
- Rub a bit of salt on the stone
What I liked about it:
- Fun & Interactive Dinner
- Easy to assemble
- Healthy cooking option (minimal oil)
- Grilled food is always yummy!
What I disliked about it:
- You have to wait to wash up (I left it overnight, but some people say 3-4 hours is plenty)
- Washing up by hand as opposed to a dishwasher
- The wire for the cord is not long enough to use on the table – I got an external long adapter
TO BUY OR NOT TO BUY: TO BUY.