ALERT TO ALL BRAND-LOVING SHOPPERS – this post will cost you! It’s highly likely you’d end up here after hearing my undying love for brands at a good price. 🙂
I also recommend Bicester to all my friends who visit London. My favourite shop there is Burberry as you get good merchandise for an even better price! 🙂
Brands that I personally like there:
- Roberto Cavalli
- Prada (though I’ve not bought anything yet- I’d really love to win the lottery one day and shop without checking the price-tag!)
- Dior (I liked a pair of sunnies once and some lady took them right under my nose!)
- Guess (they have pretty funky tees for a good price)
- MK (I end up just browsing)
- Juicy Couture (Bought a really nice wristlet for my iPhone 5 – during my latest trip)
- Gucci (I’ve not bought anything from the outlets but I always browse – just ‘coz you never know!)
When my friends visit we often plan a day trip there! I’m on a shopping diet right now and this post is making me want to buy something. arghhhhh.
After a day of shopping we went to Oxford and walked around a bit. Oxford is a beautiful place though in retrospect I prefer Cambridge. But if you are spending a day in Bicester, Oxford is a mere 15 minute drive so it only makes sense to explore! I loved the fact that it was so quaint.
Here are a few pictures of Oxford:
I found the picture with the heads really weird – almost creepy. But it was worth a photo 🙂 hehehe..
Enjoyed walking around and was exhausted after!
B’s tired feet.